Indian Beauty Parlors and Beauty Store!
“Wow! You look beautiful.”
Isn’t that the compliment all of us want to hear? Isn’t that the most interesting person who says so…well, you can hear that too, and you need not spend a fortune to do that. Forget all the skyrocketing high price cosmetics and products to soothe you and rejuvenate you. Try some of the natural and simple methods to revitalize your skin, your charm and your beauty.
- To remove puffiness from the eyelids, massage a drop of very fresh castor oil on to them.
- To cool your eyes, make eye pads using thick slices of cucumber. Another option is to use
cotton pads soaked in cold milk. Lie down and place them on your closed eyes and relax for a
- Putting a drop of rose water into each eye just before you sleep can also refresh you eyes.
- To prevent your lips from chapping, use hot water fermentation on your lips and then apply
a mixture of vaseline and honey. Apply this mixture about three times a week.
- To prevent your lips from drying you can use a ground mixture or rose petals and milk
- To delay age spots on your hand, use a piece of lemon and rub all over your hand, before
washing. This will delay onset of age-spots.
If you have no time to shampoo your hair before going out, then brush 1 tablespoon of talcum
powder or corn flour through your hair. Try this out first when you are not in hurry to make
sure that it works the way you want.
- To prevent hair loss you should have a biotin rich drink. Blend bananas with honey, yogurt
and low fat milk. Drink this for a few weeks.
- While blow drying and setting your hair, blow-dry at hot on the roots of the hair. Roll your
hair inwards or outwards at the ends. To improve the setting make sure the ends are evenly
rolled in or rolled out. Heat the hair for a second and then let it cool. This process of
setting the hair will last longer and make your hair look beautiful.
- To condition your hair, after shampooing your hair take some conditioner on your palm and
rub it with both hands. Apply from the hair shaft moving downwards. Do not apply on your
scalp. Rinse your hair after 5 minutes.
- To add extra shine and glow to your hair add 2 tablespoons of malt vinegar. Use it as a
last rinse and towel dry your hair.
VN:F [1.9.10_1130]Beauty Tips, 4.0 out of 5 based on 3 ratings
Leave a Reply