Beauty problems and remedies
Women have to keep themselves beautiful always; mostly a bright complexion and beautiful features are the basic components of physical beauty of a woman. So, if you are looking for beauty care tips, you are at the right place. We offer you some of the most essential beauty care tips like body care, skin care, hair care, nail care, lip care, eye care and foot care which are discussed in the individual pages later.
Cause: Genetic, bad hair product,bad haircut
3. While you style, add in a product that is formulated to thicken or volumize hair and a texturizing product. The volumizing product should be applied at the root to give hair instant lift. When hair doesn’t lay so flat on the scalp, it gives more body and lift to your hair. The texturizing product helps roughen up the naturally soft and smooth texture of your hair to help the hair take and hold styling attempts better. This is useful if, after heat-styling, your hair looks completely flat by mid-morning
4. Adding body no longer means teasing. Teasing is sloppy and causes tangling so don’t do it just for the sake of body. If your hair is naturally pretty smooth, you can wrap damp hair around Velcro rollers and either let it air dry or, for a speedier approach, blow dry it around the rollers. If you’d rather not mess with rollers for fear of tangling, use a wide barreled curling iron to get the same look. Using an iron will also give your hair a smoother look that it might have if allowed to air dry. We all thought crimping was a thing of the past, but actually that crimping iron has a use. Separate your top layers of hair from the very bottom. Twist the top layers up on top of your head and fasten them out of the way. On the bottom-most layer of your hair, the ones that no one will be able to see, crimp the first couple of inches of your hair nearest to the scalp and you now have a quick, tease-free way to plump up your locks.
2. A long hair cut with long layers makes limp hair too heavy. For instant lift, make an appointment with your hair sylist and ask for a shorter, layered ‘do. Choose a style that sits at or above the shoulders because fine hair that is any longer than shoulder length will be too weighted down and unable to swing, move and bounce around the way hair with body should be able to.
Cause : Over production of yeast
Remedies : Let’s stop the nightmares forever, that you’ll become bald after spotting some hair on your pillow. Read this article carefully to know how to retain and grow bouncy hair. Straight, brilliant and bouncy hair is the pride of every woman; I would rather say that it’s the dream of the women. In this article our hair and beauty experts have tried to provide you the solutions to fight the general hair problems related to the dandruff
1. Keep the scalp clean. Oil hair on alternate days and shampoo
2. Mix 2 tspns of Brandy in 1 cup of water. Apply with the fingertips to the roots of hair. Wash after ½ hour with shampoo.
3. Mix 1 egg with 1 cup of yogurt and apply on the scalp. Leave for ½ an hour and wash
4.Oil hair well before going to bed. Next morning mix 1 tspn limejuice with ½ tspn salt. Rub this on the scalp with the peel of a lime turned inside out. Leave for 1 hour before shampooing
5. 1 tspn fenugreek seed powder mixed with 1 cup of yogurt. Apply and leave for ½ an hour before washing
6. Take 2 tblspns of Beetroot juice and add 1 egg and 1 tspn limejuice to this. Apply and leave for ½ an hour before washing.
7. Mix 1 tblspn of Olive oil with 1 tspn of limejuice. Apply well on the scalp and cover the head by tying an old scarf. Keep it on overnight and shampoo the next morning.
Split Ends :
Cause : Damaged hair through chemicals, brushing wet
7. HONEY will nourishes the hair split end hair
Take half a cup of curd. Add to this a table spoon full of honey. Mix well. Apply on the scalp and hair strands and hair ends. After 20 mintues wash with water. See a remarkable change in the sheen and smoothness of your hair.
8. BLACK LENTIL PACK to get rid of split end hair
Take half a cup of black dal ( lentil). Add one table spoon of fenugreek (methi) seeds. Dry grind to a coarse powder. Add half a cup of curd. mix well. Apply generously all over the scalp. Leave it for 2 hours. Wash your hair with water using a mild shampoo. This helps to get rid of split end.
1. Be careful to cut roughly the same amount from each twist
2. Take small sections of hair and carefully twist them in a gentle downward motion.
3. Carefully snip into the twist with sharp scissors. Don�t cut right through; just cut into the thickness to remove the damaged cuticles and give a natural layered effect.
4. Always brush your hair when it is dry. Brushing wet hair will not only lead to hair loss, but also remove the cuticle from the strands. Using a soft-bristled brush, comb you hair down from the crown to the tip of your strands, in a gently manner.
5. While conditioning your hair, apply the conditioner in your hair, from the root to tip, and cover your head with a shower cap, with all your hair inside it. Now, place a towel, dampened with lukewarm water, on the top of the cap. Leave it there for about 10 minutes. Remove the cap and rinse your hair thoroughly, with cold water. The treatment is a surefire way to get rid of split ends. This will help you to get rid of the split ends, if you do it once a week on a regular basis.
6. PAPAYA PACK is natural care of hair split end
A unique, simple and easy remedy to bring your hair back to life. Take half of a ripe medium sized papaya. Slice after skinning and deseeding it. Put it in a blender and blend it to a pulp. Add half cup of yogurt and apply lavishly to your scalp. Part your hair at regular intervals and apply to hair strands and hair ends. Leave it on for 30 mintues. Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water