What to do with High Heels?
Here are some tips for everyone who want to wear high heels.
1. “Change heel heights several times a day. Feet and legs shouldn’t be allowed to mold themselves to any one shoe shape.”
2. “Shoes are an emotional accessory; hurt your feet, hurt your feelings.”
3. “Befriend a salesperson who will tell you if a shoe will actually feel as good as it looks.”
4. “If you feel all the weight in the front of your foot, this heel’s your arch enemy — literally.”
5. “Your foot needs to ‘sit’ in a shoe. If you can wedge two fingers between your sole and the shoe — bye-bye!”
6. “Platforms should be no more than one-and-a-half inches high — or you’re dangling off a cliff.”
7. “Think Cinderella: A heeled shoe must fit perfectly. Faking it with the wrong size will get ugly.”
8. “Don’t shoe shop with swollen feet — e.g., when it’s hot or right after exercise.”
9. “To elongate your legs, ankle straps should sit above the ankle bone.”
10. “Still wobbling when you walk in your heels? Practice!”
Did you like this article? Let us know what else would you like to know about….