A 5 Minutes Manicure
Hey beautiful! What can you do in 5 minutes?
– Fill up gas
– Get a burger at the drive-in
– Checkout your favorite movie at blockbuster
– Do something naughty with someone you love 🙂
Or, You can make yourself look more beautiful! How? Here is a quick tip to get a manicure in 5 minutes!
First, Shape Your Nails
- Trim your nailes to the length you desire. You can use a nipper, scissors or a nail clip.
- Using a nail board or file shape and smooth your nail edges.
- To prevent nails from splitting, start from each side and file your nails towards center in one direction.
Groom the Cuticles
- To soften your cuticles, Soak the fingers in warm water.
- Leave cuticles moist but pat nails dry.
- Apply a cuticle remover.
- Gently push back cuticles with a cotton-wrapped cuticle stick.
- Nip away excess hangnails.
- Wash off excess Cuticle remover and pat dry.
- Apply cuticle treatment and massage.
- Apply an nail treatment or base coat. A base coat will help protect nails.
- Smooth the nail surface and help manicure/pedicure to last longer.
Apply Nail Polish
- Now take your favorite nail color and apply to these nails.
Shine and finish
- Use a top coat to seal the nails.
- Apply a cuticle oil after you are done.