Your feet are multifarious structures, which may reflect your general health and comfort. Symptoms such as persistent pain or soreness are warning signs. If, for example, you neglect a painful joint, it can deteriorate and become acutely painful. Then you may start walking badly to avoid the pain and that can lead to more serious postural problems.
Relaxing Foot Lotion Recipe
Put all these ingredients into a dark colored bottle and shake it well. As and when you require rub into the feet and heels. Store in cool dry place. This recipe does not contain preservatives and requires refrigeration. Shelf life is approximately one week.
Make and use these simple natural foot care products at home and they will keep your feet healthy and beautiful.
2. Lime Cleanser
- Paper towels
- Lemon juice
Take a bowl and mix half water and half lemon juice. Then dip paper towels into the mixture and apply on to your feet. This will soften, smooth and remove odors from your feet. This recipe does not contain preservatives and requires refrigeration. The shelf life of this product is approximately one week
3.Strawberry Foot Exfoliator
How To Keep Your Feet Soft & Smooth
- Get a bowl large enough to soak your feet with water. Fill the bowl with hot water, but make sure that the water is not burning hot or you will end up scalding yourself.
- Add about 1/2 to 1 cup of Epsom salt and 1/4 cup baking soda to the hot water. You can add a few drops of your favorite bath gel as well, if you want the fragrance.
- Now, soak your feet in the water for 10-15 minutes or until the water gets cold. Then, pat your feet dry, using a soft towel.
- The next step is exfoliation, using a scrub, to remove the dead skin from your feet. Use an apricot based scrub, apply it to your feet and rub gently.
- Now, take your scrub brush and massage your feet with it, in circular motions. This will help the dry skin get loosen.
- You can also use pumice stone for scrubbing your feet. Begin at the toes and rub the stone against your feet in a circular motion. Then, rinse your feet using warm water. Pat them dry using the towel.
- After you are done with cleaning and scrubbing, apply some petroleum jelly or moisturizing lotion generously on your feet and wear socks. This will help your feet absorb the moisture.
- For best results, the procedure should be repeated every week. Twice a week will give you the best results.
- Wearing socks and shoes during the walking hours of the day will keep your feet in a fine condition, looking soft and smooth. It is one of the best ways to avoid rough feet
This entry was posted by admin on January 5, 2010 at 12:44 am, and is filed under Foot Care. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
Leave a Reply