Look at your hands now and tell yourself what you see?Hands tells everything about yourself, how you live your life and love your body..
Sometimes we forget to take care of our hands. Through we use our hands to do all the work inside and outside the house we seem to pay very little attention to taking care of them. Our hands come in contact with water, chemicals, is subject to heat and cold, we work with our hands in the garden etc. all this puts stress on the skin of our hands. The first signs of aging are visible on our hands. Here are a few ways in which you can take care of the skin of your hand.
Problems : Dry Hands
(1). Thoroughly mix 1 teaspoon of honey and 3 tbsp of unsalted butter. Add 1 tbsp of strong herbal infusion. This will make a very rich cream. It will take a while to absorb, but leave your hands silky and smooth.
(For DRY SKIN use this hand treatment 1-2 times a week:)
1 tbsp Glycerin
1 Egg yolk
2 tbsp vegetable oil (olive, almond, or another oil of your choice)
Lemon Juice of 1 lemon
3 1/2 – 4 oz of an herbal infusion or rose water.
(2). Moisturize your hands as many times as you can in a day. Dry skin looks wrinkled and can easily be damaged.
(3) In a bowl, put an ounce of honey, the white portion of an egg, one tsp of glycerin and some barley powder. Mix the ingredients well and apply on clean hands. Let the paste sit on your hands for a few minutes and then wash off with water.
(4) Mashed potatoes (with milk) will make a great hand mask.
(5) After cooking with eggs, before you throw the eggshells away, scrape out the remaining egg white and massage it into your hands
(6) Rub a piece of lemon on your hands to give your skin a more even tone
(7) you have rough skin on your hands, this recipe will surely prove to be handy. Take out the juice of one tomato and one lime and mix well. Add 2-3 tbsp glycerin to it and massage your hand with the mixture, for 3-4 minutes. Wash off with warm water and dry thoroughly.
Homemade Manicure Tips
- Before using any homemade manicure recipe on your hands, make sure to remove the nail polish, if you have put on any.
- Always make sure to apply a hand moisturizer after your manicure in complete. It will help give extra moisture to your hands.