How to apply Eyeshadow
There are two basic ways to apply eye shadow in shape shading, “rounded” and “winged”. Now you want to determine what is the best shading shape in your case. You can try applying one shading shape (rounded) to one eye and the other shading shape (winged) to the other eye (this would save you time). Then go look in the mirror and see which one looks best on you.
|Run eye shadow brush over light color
|Apply the color across the entire lid from the lash line to just above the crease, sweeping upward toward the brow (without going as high as the brow).|
|Run brush over darker color, tapping to remove excess.Sweep your brush over the darker eye shadow, and be sure to tap off any excess before applying.|
|Repeat steps one through four on the other eye
Follow the same steps for the other eye, remembering to tap off excess shadow each time you dip your brush.
Eye shadow for blue eyes
If your eyes are blue, then wearing blue eyeshadow in a shade that matches your eye color exactly would bring out the color in your eyes. That’s not the only color you can wear.
Besides a blue that matches your eyes exactly try these.
- Brown, violet,mauver would accentuate the color in medium blue eyes.
- Metallic eyeshadow like silver and gold will bring out the color in blue grey eyes.
- Grey and navy would make blue green eyes look stunning
Eye Shadow for Brown eyes
Brown eyes can take most warm colors. Browns, earth tones and moss green eyeshadow make brown eyes look even more stunning.
- Hazel eyes look wonderful with green eyeshadow, with a touch of charcoal black eyeshadow in the crease and pale pink highlights.
- Brown eyes look wonderful with brown eyeshadow, with green shades and peach or light pink highlights.
- Dark brown eyes look great with mauve eyeshadow, with a touch of navy and some light yellow highlights.